“MAPRIGHT HAS ABSOLUTELY CHANGED
THE WAY I DO BUSINESS.”
– REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL & MAPRIGHT USER
REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT MAPRIGHT
Real Estate Professionals love working with MapRight because it simplifies their work and boosts their credibility with clients. We offers a unique combination of specialty layers that are only available with MapRight maps.
We give Real Estate Professionals a competitive edge:
- Save time: In one sitting, map out parcels, floodplains, soils, water lines and more.
- Improve professionalism: No more generic map designs or last-minute printouts.
- Increase referrals: The speed, convenience and organization of MapRight makes a lasting impression on clients.
FARM & RANCH ICONS
Your toolkit is ready with icons you can use!
Turning the MapRight layers on and off is a matter of a couple of clicks. On average, you can make a map layered with critical data in about half the time it would take with traditional methods.
Every MapRight map allows you to use four interactive layers:
- Location Street, Places, Towns
- Aerial Choose from 4 different high-resolution aerials and infrared
- Topographic USGS with contours
- 3D A complete terrain 3D experience
With each of those layers, you can turn on additional MapRight layers:
- Parcels Property boundaries and ownership information
- Soils Create a full soil report on a property in seconds
- Water Features Surface water features (rivers, creeks, streams, ponds)
- FEMA 100 & 500 DFIRM Floodplain
- Fed/State Lands Federally-owned and state-owned areas
- FSA (CLU) The Farm Service Agency’s Common Land Units with acreage
- T-R-S Township-Range-Section
- County and State Lines Boundaries with names
- Grazing Allotments Boundaries with details (regional availability)
- Countour Lines Elevation lines you can overlay on an aerial (regional availability)
- Game Management Areas Regions with details (regional availability)
- Conservation Easement Boundaries (Wyoming, Montana & Utah)
- Major/Minor Aquifers Boundaries with details (Texas)
- Abstracts Original Texas Land Survey
SHARE & EMBED YOUR MAPS
Every MapRight plan allows you to share all your maps. Email and Embed them on a website as interactive maps, print out a high resolution PDF/PNG, or carry them into the field or into a client meeting on the MapRight Mobile apps. Add photos and notes to points, and calculate distance and acreages on the fly. The need for multiple large print PDF maps is a thing of the past.
King Land & Water
Mills Pecos River Ranch – Val Verde County, Texas
Brantley County, GA
Winemaker's Island Preserve
Scotts Bluff County, NE
TAKE YOUR MAPS ON THE GO
Your toolkit is ready with icons you can use.
Every MapRight plan includes access to our mobile apps. This allows you and you client to use your MapRight maps out in the field at no additional cost (it’s free for your clients to use on their device too!).
- Shows your real time location on the map
- Get driving directions to your property
- Save maps for offline use where cell coverage is spotty or non-existent
- Track yourself for up to 6 hours
- Quickly take and add photos to your maps in the field
- 3 different Aerials, Topo and Open Street background Layer
- Tilt and rotate your maps