MAKE THE BEST OUT
OF YOUR TIMBER AND YOUR LAND.
GIVE THE BUYERS THE INFORMATION THEY NEED
Your buyers want to know the true value of the land. With MapRight, you are able to create maps that quickly and visually convey the value. Your maps can not only tell potential buyers the type of timber planted on the property but also when it was planted allowing for a quick visualization between different age classes.
Buyers will be able to:
- Easily distinguish the types of timber
- Calculate the area size
- View Elevation/Slope information
- View Infrared Imagery
- Validate the property value
HOW OUR FORESTRY CUSTOMERS ARE USING MAPRIGHT
Madison County, MS
Lowndes County, GA
TAKE YOUR MAPS ON THE GO
Your toolkit is ready with icons you can use.
Every MapRight plan includes access to our mobile apps. This allows you and you client to use your MapRight maps out in the field at no additional cost (it’s free for your clients to use on their device too!).
- Shows your real time location on the map
- Get driving directions to your property
- Save maps for offline use where cell coverage is spotty or non-existent
- Track yourself for up to 6 hours
- Quickly take and add photos to your maps in the field
- 3 different Aerials, Topo and Open Street background Layer
- Tilt and rotate your maps